Academic Advising

If you have questions about changing your major, major requirments, and/or any academic holds, contact your Academic Advisor and make an appointment. You can get their information by clicking on one of the links below that describes your current major status.

Undeclared Advising

School of Engineering

School of Natural Sciences

School of Social Sciences, Humanites, and Arts